Friday 27 June 2014

Andrea, Kippers and other fishy stuff

 An update. Mrs Jackie Twentyman Quirk is a liar. Thankfully she was not elected to public office. This diatribe and others show her for what she is. Why does the term 'South Shields fishwife' enter my head after reading her rants? ( I see she has now deleted her libels and threats from the website concerned,  but there are screenshots of this and another comment... I may return to this at another time.)


I have not sent any emails to UKIP or anyone else so far about the Quirks. I made one call to UKIP head office who passed me to regional office where I had a conversation with the regional official after Joe Quirk made appalling comments about me on Twitter, where he seemed to be very pally with one of the more virulent of the EDL supporters, see original below.  I made no 'constant' demands, though I would suggest UKIP would be wise to dump the pair of you. At that time I had no idea either of you were actually standing for election,  merely that you held some sort of support role within the local party (it was on UKIP website). I have never had any contact with your 'elderly friend' whoever that may be.  I had not had any contact with either of you until your husband, for whatever motive,  made vile and defamatory comments on Twitter about me. I have the screenshots and they appear to be made in the official name of UKIP and are certainly actionable.  This had nothing to do with your 'political beliefs', I was targeted by your husband, who made vile claims about me and lied I am under police investigation. I reported his lies to police, by the way.

I have tonight made a call to UKIP and  left a voicemail asking for a return call.  Mrs Quirk should consider actually writing the truth and not abuse, which is all this is.

I think neither of you are fit to stand for public office, having seen how you both behave.  I see neither of you as innocent people. Smear campaigns appear to be how you both operate.

Democratic society? You feel some are not allowed the vote as you disagree with them?   Or is this something more sinister? Apparently your husband thinks all who disagree with him should be culled.  Is this UKIP policy?  How appalling. Friends of YadByadUK I believe?  Says so much. No wonder neither of you were elected. With this sort of inability to see how to behave, you are a liability to UKIP.





You  appear to be a vicious liar who is carrying out a vendetta against a woman whose political views you disagree with, and smearing me too. Making sure someone doesn't 'go unpunished' sounds to me like a threat. Perhaps police need to be informed.  I'm happy to make all the screenshots public, if ether of you stand again for election.

I'm sure the 'chosen paths' of UKIP councillors will be more difficult after seeing this and other comments made today on a website.  Hard to believe these bizarre comments were made by someone seeking public office. I'm   thankful I don't have to come across either of you nor your friends if this is the manner in which you behave. The thought of being cooped up on board a ship  with people like you is the stuff of nightmares to me.


I have in addition reported all the abusive libelous posts on the site to the site owners. I suggest some of you read the Terms and Conditions of posting.

I also note one of Shitrit's pals posting vile tweets libeling Alison Chabloz and me on Twitter and Andrea is happy to RT. I  reported to Twitter as abuse.  That's the sort of stuff people get suspended for.

Just like Ambrosine Shitrit is suspended. Shitstirring is her speciality. Actually, when I reported Joe Quirk to police I also added these screenshots. For the record.


The 'girl' by the way is older (and probably far wiser) than you Ambro.


Original post  

As usual Andrea gets things so wrong it's laughable. There's really rather more to it all than she has a clue about. I will, however, write about my experience. Alison Chabloz has her own story to tell, and it doesn't chime with Andrea's, see end of post also.

  I am still deciding if I should take this further. I could sue UKIP for a very large sum :0)


The 'elderly couple'?  They won't like you saying that, I'm sure they think they are in their prime...) The UKIPpers? Acting as officials for a UKIP branch,  supporting an elected councillor? The 'elderly couple' both standing for election in the recent council elections?

I reported one of them to police and to UKIP, when out of the blue, and I had never had any contact or in any way had anything to do with him prior to this (well, we all know who wound him up to it),  he began posting libelous comments about me on Twitter, sending them to a really very rabid English Defence League regional 'leader' in order to attempt a Twitter storm,  and  making a comment which could also be construed as him being anti Muslim. Hardly the actions I would have though appropriate from a would be local councillor.

I spoke both to UKIP HQ and to the UKIP regional official.  The upshot was the UKIPper concerned changed his Twitter name (it sounded like an official Twitter account from a north east UKIP region) and deleted his tweets. I must push for an apology...  I still have a full set of screenshots!

Same 'elderly' person didn't get elected (nor did his wife) and the councillor they were UKIP  'officials' for didn't get re-elected either. Is that karma? Or simply a 'quirk' of the voting system?

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/truth-ukip-racist-jibes-anti-gay-3558058


I doubt Andrea ever feels silly, she can't or she wouldn't carry on as she does making such a prize fool of herself.

http://nemesisrespondsto.blogspot.co.uk/2014/06/so-true-andrea.html


Mmmmm. Andrea is so butthurt at being made to look a fool again she has resorted to a personal attack of Alison on Facebook. I'm sure that's reportable :0)  What a bully Andrea is isn't she?  Very juvenile.

Of course her petulant attacks and violation of several Facebook and another site rules HAVE been reported. Truth isn't her forte is it? (Nor is writing...)

Wind 'em up and watch 'em fume...   so easy.

Love

Nem

xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment