Monday 13 October 2014

Dear Andrea: a letter to you

 Dear Ms Da Silva Goncalves


http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/twitter/11156999/Why-I-reported-a-troll-on-Twitter-or-in-the-pub-threats-are-never-OK.html

I have never made threats of violence towards you. Police have dismissed all your accusations against me, not once but twice. Perhaps they appreciate a time wasting attention seeker when they see one?

Once again you have been telling lies about me and spreading them over the internet.

Yesterday you tweeted a link to a defamatory blog where you name Alison Chabloz and myself and make a number of libelous statements and unfounded accusations.

You tweeted it to three police forces and an organisation which helps people being stalked. That's properly stalked, not simply those who read your publications about yourself and your family (and myself) which you spread all over very public social media. That is the purpose of social media of course, to be read.



I put on record that amongst those who have retweeted your defamation appear to be Brick Lane Coffee Shop (do you tweet on their behalf?) and Marion Cleary. Both of those run businesses and I'm surprised they have been silly enough to embroil themselves in something as tawdry.

The defamatory blog in addition has a stolen photograph which is my copyright. You had no permission to download it and repost it. Of course this is not the first time you have breached my copyright by downloading and reposting my own work and photo.  Acting unlawfully doesn't make you look an innocent, does it?

You have also posted the same link on a number of social media platforms, and the stolen photo.

That's after a weekend of lies and obsession from you, which I have documented again in the past three blogs. If you seriously think some sort of sting operation to verify my address would be sanctioned by a court, I suggest you are deluded. I will however let the court know of your behaviour. I think you are lying frankly.

Regarding your blogpost. I suggest you CEASE and DESIST in telling outright lies, allowing your friends to tell outright lies about me on your blogs, and playing poor little victim.

You are no innocent victim, in my view you are up to your ears in harassment and bullying and this is a further example. I have a great deal of evidence which over time has been passed to police, to have on record.

This includes your retweet of an outright lie from your friend Ambrosine Shitrit last week. That was reported to police, your name and hers, and I have incident refs and advice on taking this further. It was of course libel also.

As you linked your tweet yesterday to police, this morning I contacted both CID and your local community police. I was already in correspondence regarding your most recent set of allegations, which have been dismissed by police.

I refuted your allegations on your blog and provided further evidence of your own lies about, defamation and general foul mouthedness and involvement in harassment of myself. I have a great deal more.  This is the reason why police don't take you seriously. CPS would not contemplate a case where you have a history of abuse against the people at whom you point fingers.

Alison Chabloz has contacted her Derby Police contact today. You are not unknown to them.

Once again I draw to your attention the following:

Your claims of being scared etc can easily be disproved by many tweets / posts you have made where you joke and encourage blogposts and laugh at and encourage your pals' cyberbullying of me and others. Therefore the wailing and gnashing of teeth and claims of NIGHTMARE would be discounted in any court.



You have posted all my contact details on the internet; despite your lies,  I have never done that to you.  You also were up to your neck in all the trolling of me on many media platforms. If you weren't @_Newsextra, which I strongly suspect you were, you were very much involved.



Your unpleasant language wouldn't go down too well if disclosed to a court either.



I think it was you couldn't leave me alone. I had made no posts about or contacted you at all.

Pretending to book a holiday near to my home disproved your claims of being scared. I knew it was bullshit, but it was meant to intimidate me. Police have the posts you made about that.

I have not harassed your family and friends, though they have harassed me. That includes your sister who made direct contact to abuse me on Facebook posts and by a PM. You encouraged her to do so on a fake FB Profile of your own son where you lied and were vile about me.

I'm not 67, but I presume this comment was aimed at me? I didn't report your son's Page.


I got no-one to threaten you. I did not spread your boy's name.




Links to your impersonation of me on a website in order to bully and link to your nasty blog have been passed to Met Police today.

Anyone who did genuinely feel intimidated and scared would not spend as much time documenting her lifestyle and posting details of where she and her family will be at a certain time in advance on Twitter.  You are lucky that no-one has so far genuinely stalked, harassed and intimidated you, you come across as such an unpleasant character on social media and there are plenty of nasties out there.

No-one on my behalf contacted the church you attend, and nor did I. Your claims that Alison and I have 'hounded' your church and 'harassed' the clergy are risible. Perhaps you should point the finger elsewhere, we aren't the only people you have abused though I appreciate that doesn't suit your smear campaign against us both.

I am considering contacting the Bishop of Stepney however, and putting the record straight regarding your claims. I am sure he can tell me what form this claimed 'hounding' and 'harassing' was supposed to take.

As to your faith, you have posted yourself you are no devout Christian and you certainly do not act like one.  If you don't like me saying that, tough, that's my opinion.


The church you attended was no secret, as your attendance was posted on its website, presumably with your knowledge, as well as in other places on the internet. The internet is not a secret place. Put it out there, it will be seen.

Your claims you are scared Alison and I 'or some of our 'acolytes' ' (who?) will come and find you there and put you and your son in harms' way is risible, as is smearing Alison and myself as some sort of deranged and violent types. Nothing could be further from the truth.

I haven't targeted your son, and I haven't threatened to contact his school. I have today passed on my concerns re your posting videos etc of named small children on the internet and why I feel concern. That's my prerogative.  Had you not posted that blog, I would not have raised the matter with police.

I reiterate your son has targeted me, if the account posting abuse was indeed his on FB. It was not me who reported that and had it taken down, though as he isn't 13 he should not have a FB or a G+ account.

I haven't posted his name, the one you have or had very public FB Google + and Twitter accounts in, we've been through the photos bullshit umpteen times and police already investigated and dismissed, and as you post all the time the whereabouts of your son on social media where in London you both live is no secret is it?

Describing my husband as a 'doormat' (he's far from it) isn't the action of someone who claims she's sweetness and light either.

Your desecration of the memory of Alison Chabloz' grandfather and 21 other soldiers killed by the nazis as 'being in a deserters' camp' was simply vile, but then I have come to the conclusion you are quite a foul person. I wonder if you appreciate her parents may be feeling alarm and distress?  Let alone what the other relatives feel.

http://nemesisrespondsto.blogspot.co.uk/2014/09/andrea-urban-fox-disrespects-britains.html

As for contacting your online followers and 'real life friends' (what? who? where?) well, that's more victim playing and spin and you know it. It's OK when you do it though is it?

As for that injunction threat, I doubt you have the first idea what you are doing. That was clear from the outset when you failed to provide the court with the most basic of paperwork. An injunction is far more complex than that and it could prove costly.  The wording of what you claim you seek the courts to impose, considering your own behaviour, is fantasy, attempting to prevent things which are not unlawful, and your own behaviour would have to be taken into consideration also. You are aware Alison and I would be allowed a hearing and a defence? And we of course also could be entitled to take out an injunction against you? You harassed Alison on Twitter last night with a link to that blog.

 I suggest strongly you remove the defamatory  and untrue statements made about us both from your Storifies and delete that blog. Alison and I both have strong grounds to a defamation claim against you for those.

I have no doubt once you have read this you will be posting on Twitter that your 'stalker' is queefing etc etc and making other very juvenile remarks.

If you do, those will be recorded also and passed to police and the court if required.

As for this?


 Drivel. Why should your church should be upset? What  friends?   Why? Are you living in some alternative reality?

Perhaps you are shooting yourself in the foot.

Soundywords is her pal Marion Cleary. I suppose you can fool some of the people all of the time.


Have a nice day.

Nem 





No comments:

Post a Comment