Wednesday 19 November 2014

Andrea Urban Fox lies to Wordpress, as she lies to Google

I really couldn't be arsed at this time to seek an injunction (Wordpress advice) to prevent her theft of my photo (not the first time by any means). It would have been an interesting case, as she would have had to defend her BS claims, in court, but it wasn't that important. And it's given me more evidence of how Andrea is economical with the truth. Wordpress advice, as well as police advice, is to write my own blog to refute lies and put the record straight. This is why I write this.

http://nemesisrespondsto.blogspot.co.uk/2014/11/andrea-da-silva-goncalves-stolen.html

I see Wordpress has re-instated the photo she stole from this blog and used on her pathetic 'hater' (quote) blog which she uses to bully Alison Chabloz and myself, as a form of blackmail* (along with her Storifies where she tells outright lies too, yes I  have a great deal of evidence):

http://nemesisrespondsto.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/andrea-da-silva-goncalves-injunction.html

I have that post backed up... I suspect someone has been whining to Google to have it removed, no doubt lying again? Just like this one? All posts are backed up, and can be migrated elsewhere at any time:

http://nemesisrespondsto.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/new-found-religion-and-cyberbullies.html

However, she has blanked out her name on the photo; why is that? It's Andrea Da Silva Goncalves, no secret is it? Despite her lies she doesn't use her real name on the internet,  which I have disproved, while MY photo was removed she posted her own, showing her name. As 'fair usage' in order to illustrate the truth of this, here is a small section of the photo. No doubt Andrea will whine to Google to have it removed. but possibly she will remember her own BS to WP that all photos on blogs are 'open source'? :0)


Only a very small portion of a photo used, 'fair usage' in order to illustrate a point under discussion. 

But Andrea claimed this about her theft of my entire photo (I have blanked out certain details):

DMCA counter submission from ***************
DMCA Ticket ID: #42171
Counter Notice Details:
Location at which the material appeared on your WordPress.com blog before it was removed or access to it was disabled: Image of Notice of Injunction  NO INJUNCTION against Evelyn Cook. The document belong to Her Majesty`s Court  REALLY ANDREA? and addressed to myself (Andrea Silva Goncalves, as named in said document) and defendant (Evelyn Cook and Alsion (sic) Chabloz.  

I in good faith believe this document to be of public interest and of free access on open source. The claim its copyright belongs to the named defendant is therefore bogus. BULLSHIT

Note this document is part of a legal \"Cease and Desist\" notice which the defendant is ignoring and Wordpress is now the facilitator for the harassment of myself LOL  to continue as you have removed the document in question.

As this DMCA also breaks the terms of the Cease and Desist notice, < BULLSHIT  I am left with no other option as to report this to the police and including this as proof of break of terms of C&D to the courts. BULLSHIT

First Name: Andrea
Last Name: Silva goncalves
Address: ***********
City: london
State: london
Country: GB
ZIP: *****
Phone Number 
Digital Signature: Andrea Silva Goncalves

I declare under penalty of perjury that I have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled.
I consent to the jurisdiction of Federal District Court for the judicial district in which my address is located, or if my address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which Automattic may be found.
I will accept service of process from the person who provided notification under subsection (c)(1)(C) or an agent of such person.
I understand that a copy of this counter-notice, including my contact information (address, telephone number, and email address) will be forwarded to the person who provided the Infringement Notice.

NOTE: there is no such 'legal Cease and Desist notice' and there is NO INJUNCTION, and I sent this to police myself.  SPURIOUS was one of the words used in reply.

But remember.... Andrea lies to Google as she lied to Wordpress to have my posts taken down. Yes I have plenty of evidence that she lies.

Lies like this:

http://nemesisrespondsto.blogspot.co.uk/2014/11/andrea-read-my-blog.html

 Remember, Andrea does not have an injunction.  There's very long way to go, legally, and it really isn't as simple as a court rubber stamping her demands. There would have to be a hearing,  and I would certainly robustly defend my legal rights and point out her lies about me (with evidence she lied and with police reports dismissing her claims, and pointing out her own cyberbullying of me).

Anyhow, didn't she say this? October 10th 2014? Was that another lie? Make your mind up Andrea.



*Andrea Da Silva Goncalves, aka @_AndreaUrbanFox  I reserve and retain my full legal rights over my intellectual property and all my other freedoms and rights under UK law. That includes my freedom of speech within the confines of the existing law and freedom to not be intimidated, cowed and silenced by your bullshit claims and lies, bullying and attempts at blackmail by continually making threats about an 'injunction'. 

Love 

Nem

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment