Wednesday 16 April 2014

Sheryl McNaught and a parallel universe



I was sent a link to a tweet today.

According to one Sheryl McNaught aka @Sheryl2311 @Sheryl_2311 @SherylMcNaught (we have met her before, dear readers, she keeps some charming company)

http://nemesisrespondsto.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/pottymouth-nilli-and-williamson-group.html

 A US would be hacker/troll threatened her. Yep she says that quite clearly. He threatened her on my behalf. I have no idea how she knows this, I have no idea what evidence she has to support this, I've never come across this person, as far as I recall,  until I saw Sheryl's tweet and read this blog she linked to:

http://occupypeace.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/ag3nt47-home-for-christmas.html

Hmmm.

Well, I've reported her tweet to police. No doubt if she received threats she reported to police, and sent them her "proof" I got this man in the US to threaten her. That's the implication of what she said. It was a threat by proxy.  So I can see this proof, yes?  It will add to the lies she has told I made malicious calls to her, and all the rest.

"I wouldn't put anything up I didn't have proof of. I wouldn't make an accusation without being able to link it."

Who said that? That's the same Sheryl.  The same Sheryl who I have years' worth of screenshots of her talking total bullshit about me and others. Everything from I am mentally ill to my husband is dead through to and including I support Islamic blasphemy laws.  No really. I have the evidence of all this she has spouted and more besides. I hope she can provide the evidence of HER claims or isn't she going to look a bit of a liar?

"I wouldn't put anything up I didn't have proof of. I wouldn't make an accusation without being able to link it."

Where was this?

This was on a risible "self broadcast" internet programme she and her deluded and equally as "mistaken' pal Ambrosine Shitrit / Chetrit put out today.

Yes we have met her before too.

http://nemesisrespondsto.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/andrea-urban-fox-silva-and-ambrosine.html

"I wouldn't put anything up I didn't have proof of. I wouldn't make an accusation without being able to link it.

I won't link to it, it's the two of them rambling on. And on. Chewing the fat, and it's frankly, cringe worthy.

Reminds me so much of this:





No doubt this will bring on another foamfest from Sheryl. :0)   with links to screenshots taken out of context and her entire farcical repertoire which comes into play when she goes into meltdown.

So many are now reporting her to Twitter I gather. Perhaps time for me to join in.

Love from

Nemesis xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment