Monday 17 March 2014

Andrea Urban Fox Da Silva and her fantasy world exposed... again



For months Ms Andrea da Silva has been sporadically posting a screenshot of what she claims is a "crime report" about me on Twitter and she has it on her blog.  The "report" email is dated September 9th 2013.

The names have been blanked of police officers involved and the station involved, though as she lives in Tower Hamlets and her nearest is Bethnal Green (as she herself has posted) it didn't require a great deal of detective work to fill in the gaps.

She has claimed (and done so very recently) that there is an ongoing investigation into her lies that I harass her and that I posted photos of her underage son to troll her on this blog. She has also made claims to Twitter and on her own Twitter timeline my Twitter account was suspended because of CID intervention and investigation of me under the Harassment Act.



Well,  the screenshot she kept posting didn't look terribly convincing (cut and paste?) but readers can judge for themselves.



OK, she may have had a meeting with police but do read on...




And this:


And on and on...  and on...  other even less savoury tweets which I have kept for police, and genuine abuse of my and others' copyright (which in my case Twitter has acted upon and removed) by Andrea.

Of course I have not misused her son's image, as detailed here:

 http://nemesisrespondsto.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/rumours-are-carried-by-haters-spread-by.html

...though as detailed here she was happy to misuse the image of a woman NOT me to be abusive.

 http://nemesisrespondsto.blogspot.co.uk/2014/02/andrea-urban-fox-gets-it-wrong-again.html

 Harassment? Andrea specializes in that.  She's also a consummate liar.

Today I thought I'd hand myself in and called her local police. Spoke to a very nice chap, asked how the investigation into my crimes was going and could I help with their investigation?

 http://content.met.police.uk/PoliceStation/bethnalgreen

Police chap was helpful.  Assured me last contact / complaint made by Andrea da Silva was in June 2013 and no action at all was to be taken against me, as basically I am not guilty of any offence, and no I am not under any sort of investigation for anything at all.  All of which I knew as I do keep my own police force updated with the lies and smears spread about me.  Any suppose investigation would be handed to MY local police, who are very aware of Andrea and her lies and smears.  CPS would not even look at anything where Andrea has been abusive to me, and there's a great deal of extant evidence of that.

He was taken aback when I pointed out according to Andrea CID involvement had my Twitter account suspended.


As he said, it's not normally anything CID would be involved with.

He also stated that the so called crime ref Andrea is keen on quoting to Twitter and anyone else who will listen is in fact merely a police reference number, not any sign a crime has actually been committed.



And he appeared really bemused by Andrea's claims I am her 'stalker' and some of the rest of the stuff I detailed she has said about me.

So let me repeat this very clearly.

I AN NOT BEING INVESTIGATED BY POLICE FOR ANYTHING AT ALL AND NO CRIME WHATSOEVER HS BEEN COMMITTED BY ME. YOUR COMPLAINT HAS BEEN CLOSED AS IT WAS WITHOUT ANY MERIT AT ALL. 

Got that Andrea?
.
My own view is that Andrea and Social Services need to meet.  Some psychiatric assessment of her deluded behaviour wouldn't come amiss.

And this too, really is worrying. For a woman yelling that people using pics of her son are somehow perverts (even though tiny, blanked out and in her avatar), sexualising her own son's potty training seems  deeply problematic.



Love

Nemesis xxx


1 comment:

  1. Andrea needs to take a reality check.
    She also need to stay away from The Dough Stall in Brick Lane Market.
    Laying off the Pie Dinners would also help her.

    ReplyDelete