Tuesday 24 December 2013

Merry Christmas to all my readers!


 I have been out most of Christmas Eve having fun, and came home to find several informative and amusing links to tweets in my email from friends. Thanks all. It adds to the seasonal jollity!


Andrea has a stalker who writes blogs about her? Andrea has spent Christmas Eve tweeting about it?




She does like to play the attention seeking drama queen and refer to me as her 'stalker' (for laughing at her very public tweets and blog?).

Anyhow, my last blog post was published yesterday, and that wasn't Christmas Eve, so this time it can't be me. So who else is writing blogs about her?

Call CID!

Oh I forgot, she's tried that. And er...   I'm not languishing in a dungeon.

That could be for various reasons, see blog from yesterday.

I'm also told there is some sort of competition to see who has the most blog hits, and these stats are supposed to make me choke on my mulled wine.




 Hmmm okay.  Well. I have several blogs, this one has been going just over a year and I don't push it every day on Twitter like some do. It's basically just a light-hearted record of some people's abuse / obsession/ sheer bizarreness.


But, in the spirit of Christmas giving, here goes:


10,945 up until today.

My other blogs? Well, I haven't updated them in a long time, but they still get read daily.

Those three added together?  Almost 157,000. Add that to the stats above and I make that... ooooh, lots.

Not bad for what are basically little personal blogs, written for fun.

So, baubles is all I can say.




Lots of love

N

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment