Sunday 14 September 2014

Andrea plays tag

It really is no wonder police dismiss so many of Andrea's claims as vexatious is it?

Her knowledge of the laws of England, both criminal and civil, and legal procedure, appear sketchy in the extreme.


 Screenshots enlarge when clicked 

Andrea, police and the courts aren't there just to do your bidding. They do investigate claims, and in both criminal and civil law, those accused are entitled to make a defence.

Given how much you lie and exaggerate, it's really not hard to dismiss a great deal of your BS is it? And the lies and your abuse are well documented here on this blog and in other screenshots I have.

Joshua Bonehill-Paine however has a little bit of history of being hauled up in court, for various misdemeanours, as one who makes up shocking stories about people with no basis in fact and spreads them over the internet, for what reasons it's still not clear. I've touched on all this before on this blog.

He had others very willing to help spread his lies around, didn't he? He ended up in court over this, those who spread it around possibly had a lucky escape from the reach of the law?



Andrea of course has conveniently forgotten this and trolled Bonehill, linking to a hashtag, his Twitter and attempting to get her followers to abuse him. It's standard Andrea Twitter procedure. Not wise of course, unless you want his solicitor to cite such abuse in his defence next time he's in court?

http://www.westerngazette.co.uk/Joshua-Bonehill-Paine-vows-lessons-spared-jail/story-21013929-detail/story.html

Accompanied by his mother to court, magistrates were told how widespread "provocation" over a long period of time from a number of individuals had led to Mr Bonehill-Paine's actions.
Michaela Rose, defending, said the defendant accepted the information behind the article was wrong and he had made a "huge error" in sharing the information without checking its truthfulness or validity.
She claimed in the lead-up to the inaccurate article, Mr Bonehill-Paine had been subjected to "disturbing" messages from individuals who had taken a dislike to him - and the defendant believed the Globe pub landlord was part of this internet attack on him.


Two posts about this here:

http://nemesisrespondsto.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/andrea-urban-fox-homophobia-bonehill.html


And a news report:


Bonehill is back in court again soon,  for his online antics. It remains to be seen what he pleads this time. He pleaded guilty last time. 





And of course Andrea sees this as another excuse to play victim, which she isn't.




Have you dear?  Has anyone ever accused you of being a paedophile? I certainly haven't. 

I did suggest this, and I stand by it as fair comment:

"My own view is that Andrea and Social Services need to meet.  Some psychiatric assessment of her deluded behaviour wouldn't come amiss."




Same Andrea who claimed on Twitter I am a pervert?  I have the screenshot of that too.   Her pal Vicky maliciously lied on Twitter I am a paedophile (yes I reported that to police, along with her threats to 'visit' me which Andrea thought fit to favourite?)







Andrea of course also maliciously lied I defend paedophilia on her blog (as for the manipulative lying low life who stops at nothing part... hmmmm! telling the truth about Andrea hurts does it?)


 I have written about that outright lie here:


And oh look, here's her pet troll account (how like Andrea it sounds, eh?) telling lies I used her son's photo on my blog, which Andrea was happy to believe as she's either gullible or willing to believe any old nonsense which suits her attention seeking? No I didn't. I for a very brief time (about an hour?)  inadvertently posted it on my Twitpics as she used it on her avatar  for an abusive Twitlonger about me. I removed as soon as I realised and reposted with the avatar blanked.  So no, she didn't take a screenie of it on my blog. Another lie. 




And I wrote about that here:


Of course it's fine when Andrea writes abusive blogs about me, encourages her pals to write abusive comments, then tags with my online name, terrorist, psycho etc?  That's somehow different?





Yes, this all appears very random. Terrorist? TERRORIST?

And her yawn making smears about Jewhate etc.

However, back to Andrea's recent queefing, on 12 September.

Thanks for the blog link Andrea, and yes, I used the term child abuse in the tags.

Yes I used it as the blog had a major part of it... child abuse.

Oh look, here's the blog.

http://nemesisrespondsto.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/andrea-urban-fox-not-art-lover-faking.html

Which was in part about... child abuse, though no-one was accusing you of child abuse in it were they?

So jog on Andrea.

I'll use the tag child abuse and social services for this blog, as actually, they are mentioned in it. And that's the purpose of tags, yes?

Love

Nem 

xxx









No comments:

Post a Comment